Your Eyes Tell


Jadi, kadang aku dengerin lagu itu cari artisnya terus langsung shuffle play. Mendengarkan lagu ini berulang-ulang tapi yah cuma dengerin. Tapi hari ini beda. Pas aku shuffle play artisnya, lagu ini yang keluar pertama. 

bniique from Pixabay

Your eyes tell. 

Aku benar-benar mendengarkan lagu ini, tak seperti waktu-waktu lalu saat aku menggunakan telinga sebagaimana fungsinya: mendengar. Kali ini aku memikirkannya, menghayatinya, mencoba memahami melalui nada. Bahasa tidak kupahami, tetapi nada-nada itu menghanyutkan. Seolah aku tahu maksudnya.

Kucari. Dan kutemukan. 

Why are my eyes filled with tears? Hey, stay by my side and laugh. A future without you is a world without colour. Filled with monochrome coldness. Even the darkness is so beautiful.

I want you to believe me. Only looking straight at you. Not going anywhere. Whatever is waiting for me in the future. Look far into the distance. The place you gave me is still. Where my heart entrusts.

Shadows of the past keep on chasing me. But the more I try to escape and struggle, the more it follows me. But I still want to hold onto it, wherever you are. I’ll find you and walk into the next day with you.

Even it seems to be the beginning of the end. I’ll call your name. The gazing eyes are so colourful. I will do everything I can. Hide those unachievable dreams inside my heart

To face the past and the future. It's nights like these that I keep on thinking. How much hope is needed to reach you. In the city at dusk.

To be loved, to love someone, I’ll become your eye. For the adventure that lies ahead. 

Even the darkness is so beautiful. I want you to believe me. Only looking straight at you. So you don’t go anywhere. The gazing eyes are so colourful. You have taught me that someday, the sadness will wind us together.


Post a Comment

0 Comments